Saturday 17 February 2007

The power of a dream

One of the most valuable things I have realised lately is what power a dream holds.

One of the things that brought me to seek more in my life was that I didn't really know what I wanted in it. I knew the space of silence and love that I wanted to connect to permanently but beyond that I wasn’t clear. It felt rough - I felt like I couldn’t do anything or include anyone in my life until I knew exactly what my purpose was. It felt just like a shallow survival type existence.

For a while when I discovered the connection I longed for I felt like all I needed was it. I could be happy living in a cardboard box as long as the depth and ever expanding and embracing nature of the stillness remained.

A few years on and now I find that I do have a vision, that there are important things that I hold dear and want to achieve in the world. For a little time I tried to deny these by ignoring them and sinking deeper into the quiet, but they kept coming back.

I see I was given this life to live - to fully bring Arjuna to the world: To explore what makes myself more and be this, continuously. I know that I want to see the world in a state of celebration, and I know that I can’t be fully free while suffering remains. I also know it is only through me fully living my life, without limitations, that the world is also set free.

Piece of cake…


So. I have a vision. It is of a future not far away. There fear, doubt, worry, condemnation are a ghost of a memory. There people live motivated by joy and love and the pleasure of giving. There, all see clearly and simply the power of choice and of thought, and use it to bring celebration to themselves and the rest of the world.

Humanity is free, never basing their worth on anything on the outside. Only one thing is relied on - the constant connection with the source of their soul. From that, all are given divine perspective: Lifted far, far beyond a life of survival, all are free to live for the delight of living, free to create whatever they wish, whenever they wish.

Spontaneous, beautiful, authentic life spirals onwards, upwards, forever and ever…


No comments: