Thursday 8 March 2007

Inspiration

I've just realised how important inspiration is to me. I've also realised how I can be a source of inspiration - I don't need that to come from outside of myself. Of course it is lovely and wonderful to be inspired by others but the responsibility for the constant creation of that comes from me.

It's this great cycle of never ending greatness - I tell people what excites and makes me passionate and then they get excited and up their dreams and then I get excited and oh my goodness its onwards and upwards...

It's inspiring to have my experience of stillness growing and changing within myself too. That alone provides ample inspiration for me to discover and create and live. It's fantastic. The more I go within, the more excited I get about my outside life. It's almost too much. There's so many things I want to do and not enough time to do them all at the same time!

I'm so grateful to see clearly my role in my life and having the tools to create what I want.

Life is good, truly a wonderous thing.

No comments: